Amy tested a new recipe tonight (making mini loaves for our church members). Not sure of the original source, but will link to it if I can find it.
Just in time for Thanksgiving….
- 1/4 cup nonfat greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree, from the can
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk greek yogurt, pumpkin, eggs, and peanut butter in a large bowl until no lumps remain.
- Stir in sugars, pumpkin pie spice, and baking soda. Stir in flour.
- Stir about 3/4 cup chocolate chips into batter.
- Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips over the top.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean at the edge of the bread.