- 1 avocado – peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 serrano chile pepper, seeded and minced very small (don’t want big chunk of this in your mouth)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 drops hot sauce
- 6 cilantro leaves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
Combine the avocado, tomato, onion, serrano chile, salt, pepper, garlic powder, hot sauce, and cilantro leaves in a bowl and mix. Pour lime juice over the top of the guacamole. Serve immediately. To store for later use, place avocado pit in the bowl with the guacamole and then cover with plastic wrap, pressing the wrap down to the surface of the guacamole and store in refrigerator.
Serves: 2-3. Adjust the recipe based on the number of people you are serving.